Monday, November 13, 2006

The last month has gone by pretty fast, mainly because it was so busy. The time between midterms and Thanksgiving is usually a pretty busy time. So I have been spending a lot of my time at the Library doing some reading, in fact thats where I am going after I finish this post. Oh, and - the St. Louis Cardinals are finally WORLD SERIES CHAMPS again!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a season! I really did not see this finish during the dog days of late September. These guys played their best ball at the best time and they deserve this win - well all of them except Jason Marquis who is just a little pansy. I'm going home next Wednesday I believe for Thanksgiving so it'll be nice to get away from reading for a couple days. Well, I am going to head to the library - Derick.

No comments: