Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's been a long time since I updated anything at all, so I decided to move my Xanga updates to over here. Hard to believe that it's October 5th already! This 2nd year of college has been going pretty good so far with my classes being alright. Did a nice batch of baseball autographing during September with a fair amount of success. Almost won a trip for 2 to Las Vegas at the last Brewers home game (they called my seat # from the game I was at 2 days before) so I was upset haha...although I prolly would have sold the trip for always needed money anyways. Still no job yet...i'm not sure why I never hear anything back when I apply for jobs over here...but who knows. I've been selling plasma 2x a week though so that brings in about $50 extra each week. I actually went today (I go every Thursday and Saturday afternoons). My last class for the week gets done at 12:15 on Thursday, so I have Thursday 12:15 pm til Monday 11 am as my weekend. As far as this weekend goes, I am going to go sell plasma Saturday and also watch the Cards - Padres game 3....otherwise just reading and studying for a few midterms next week. Well I am going to go watch the rest of the Cardinals game.....Keep on rollin' St. Louis!!!

Until next time, Derick.

No comments: